Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Not Your Ordinary Cupcake Cupcakes
Who doesn't love a good cupcake? They make great gifts and they're yummy. And perfect for Valentine's Day. There is a slight twist to these cupcakes. There is no frosting.
Let's get into the recipe, shall we?
1 box cake mix and the ingredients from the the box instructions.
1 bag of white chocolate chips
and some really cute Valentine's sprinkles!
1. Mix cake mix according to the directions on the box.
2. Bake and cool cupcakes completely.
3. Fill piping bag with James and fill cupcakes.
4. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals stirring after each until smooth.
5. Spread white chocolate on top of cupcakes as you would frosting.
6. Immediately decorate with those cute sprinkles. And Enjoy.