When I came up with this one my oven was not working. That was when I was bit by the baking bug once again. I had all kinds of ideas but I couldn't make any of them. So, I decided to try a no bake... something. I no idea what I was going to do. I had never done anything like this before.
Finally, I decided to try something with peanut butter and graham crackers. I wasn't sure how I would make them, though. Would they be cookies? Bars? Then I decided that since I wanted to try to make cake balls but was too chicken to try at the moment I would try making peanut butter graham cracker balls.
And, of course, before I could make them the oven was fixed, but I decided to go ahead and make them anyway. After all; I already had everythin on hand. Everything except the graham crackers; which ment that I had to wait until I went grocery shopping before I could get them.
So, here they are, they taste like crunchy peanut butter cups. Oh yeah, and they have a little surprise inside.
9 Graham Crackers
3/4cup Creamy Peanut Butter
6 oz. Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk Chocolate
left over halloween candy
What to do:
1. Crumble graham crackers into a small mixing bowl.
2. Add peanut butter. Mix until it looks like a graham cracker pie crust. This is done best if
you mix it with your hands. Chill for 30 min to an hour.
3. Take pieces of the left over candy and wrap the peanut butter mixture around them until it
makes a ball, completely covering the candy. freeze for 15 min.
4. Melt Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk Chocolate in a microwave safe
bowl in 30 second intervals until smooth.
5. Coat the peanut butter balls with the Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk
Chocolate and place them on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Dust with
powdered sugar. Refridgerate until set. Store in an air tight containers in the fridge.
Makes about 12 balls.