Friday, November 4, 2011

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Balls

When I came up with this one my oven was not working. That was when I was bit by the baking bug once again. I had all kinds of ideas but I couldn't make any of them. So, I decided to try a no bake... something. I no idea what I was going to do. I had never done anything like this before.

Finally, I decided to try something with peanut butter and graham crackers. I wasn't sure how I would make them, though. Would they be cookies? Bars? Then I decided that since I wanted to try to make cake balls but was too chicken to try at the moment I would try making peanut butter graham cracker balls.

And, of course, before I could make them the oven was fixed, but I decided to go ahead and make them anyway. After all; I already had everythin on hand. Everything except the graham crackers; which ment that I had to wait until I went grocery shopping before I could get them.

So, here they are, they taste like crunchy peanut butter cups. Oh yeah, and they have a little surprise inside.



                     Ingrediants:

                       9 Graham Crackers

                       3/4cup Creamy Peanut Butter

                       6 oz. Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk Chocolate

                       Powdered Sugar

                       left over halloween candy

                  What to do:

                     1. Crumble graham crackers into a small mixing bowl.
                    
                     2. Add peanut butter. Mix until it looks like a graham cracker pie crust. This is done best if
                         you mix it with your hands. Chill for 30 min to an hour.

                    3. Take pieces of the left over candy and wrap the peanut butter mixture around them until it
                         makes a ball, completely covering the candy. freeze for 15 min.

                    4. Melt Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk Chocolate in a microwave safe
                         bowl in 30 second intervals until smooth.
                       
                    5. Coat the peanut butter balls with the Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Milk
                        Chocolate and place them on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Dust with
                        powdered sugar. Refridgerate until set. Store in an air tight containers in the fridge.
                        Makes about 12 balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment