Saturday, November 23, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
So, while I was trying to get this post done yesterday I ended up running out of sun light while taking the pictures and had to finish up today. That's why the post is a little late today. Here it is; the candy bark that I told you about last week. I hope you enjoy it. The recipe is super easy and it makes a great Holiday gift.
2cups white chocolate chips
7 assorted mini candy bars
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips for drizzling, (optional)
1. Slice candy bars inro 4 to 5 pieces
2. Melt the white chocolate chips until smooth
3. Stir the candy bars into the white chocolate
4. Pour onto cookie sheet lined with was paper until set, about 30 minuts to an hour.
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Let cool
6. Break the bark into medium to small small pieces
Serves about 8. Enjoy! Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions ask away.
Monday, November 4, 2013
She did pretty good; trick or treating. Got a good amount of candy.
I took a few pieces of chocolate out of the pile. I'm going to make chocolate bare candy bark. That recipe will be up next week. Have a great week.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Monday, October 28, 2013
Hey everyone! It's been a little while since I have posted a recipe and I'm very excited about it. I hope you are too. I had some things left over from the party and decided to make something sweet. What better way to use extras, right?
Before we get to the recipe I wanted to tell you all about some things that I'll be doing to make the blog more organized. First, I'm finally going to make a schedule so that you will know when to expect posts on the blog. There will be two posts a week. One will be Wordless Wednesday and the other will either be a recipe or a craft. I also have some things going on on my fb page. I have a tip of the day and an oldie but a goodie, posted on Sundays.
Okay, lets get to the fun part; the recipe. It's great for baby showers, birthday parties, and even as party favors. Here's the recipe. Let me know what you think.
2 single serving size mocrowave kettle corn
2 cups white chocolate chips
2 cups fruit flavored marshmallows
1. Pop the kettle corn in the microwave according to the package.
2. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until smooth. 20 second intervals, stirring after each.
4. Add white chocolate and marshmallows to the popcorn and stir until coated.
5. Add sprinkles and stir again. Store in an air tight container
Makes avout 6-8 servings. Keeps for about a week. Enjoy.