Saturday, February 18, 2012
Half a bag of red color white chocoate candy discs
cherry candy flavoring oil
1. Melt candy discs in a microwaveable bowl in 30 second intervals until smooth. Stirring after each addition.
2. Fill truffle molds and lightly tap on counter top to get all the air bubbles out. Refigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Tap the mold onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper until all the truffles are out of the mold.
4. Mix milk and powdered sugar in a small bowl to make icing. You will want it kind of thick because this will be the glue for the shredded coconut.
5. Top each truffle with the icing and then a little of the shredded coconut and let it set until dry. Keep in an air tight container. Should make about 28 truffles.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Hello all, I am so sorry about my absence, but I am still here and I will be doing some more posts. All is well and everything is good. I signed up to do chocolate tasting parties and a lot of my time has been going to that and to my family. I haven't done much baking lately, but I do plan on making some cookies tomorrow and hopefully I can get a new post up for you all soon. For more info on what I do go ahead and email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am trying to keep my blog seperate since it is just a hobby. Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for understanding. I am going to try my best to start posting more again.