Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I've been up to

Hello all, I am so sorry about my absence, but I am still here and I will be doing some more posts. All is well and everything is good. I signed up to do chocolate tasting parties and a lot of my time has been going to that and to my family. I haven't done much baking lately, but I do plan on making some cookies tomorrow and hopefully I can get a new post up for you all soon. For more info on what I do go ahead and email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am trying to keep my blog seperate since it is just a hobby. Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for understanding. I am going to try my best to start posting more again.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate tasting parties - mmm, sounds delicious and fun!

    ReplyDelete