Making jewelry is a hobby that I've been into since high school. The first necklace I ever made
was a seed bead daisy chain. After a while I lost interest and stopped making them. Later, as an adult
I decided that I was tired of not finding bracelets that fit my tiny wrists and decided to make my own.
I came up with the idea of the butterfly fairy one day when I was trying to think of a new charm
idea. These were simple and fun to make. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. If you enjoyed this tutorial
comment below and tell me how it went.
Tools you'll need:
1. flat nosed pliers ( purple handle)
2. needle nosed pliers ( pink handle)
3. wire nippers (pink handle)
Supplies to make charms:
1. butterfly beads with a hole going through the middle
2. flower bead caps
3. head pins with a ball at the end
4. 8 mm round beads ( I used natural agate druzy beads
How to assemble:
1. take a butterfly bead and add it onto the head pin.
2. Next add the round bead.
3. Then top the charm with the bead cap.
4. With the needle nosed pliers make a loop by wrapping the wire around close to the end of the pliers.
5. Using the nippers cut off any excess wire. Be careful and aim away from your face. It hurts when it gets into the eyes. (oops)
6. If the loop is crooked you can use the flat nosed pliers to straighten it.
Congratulations! you just made your first butterfly fairy charm. Did you have fun? I sure did. What
did you think? Remember to hope over to instagram and post your finished projects with the hashtag
adropofsweetness so I can see you finished charms. See you soon.