Monday, November 7, 2011

24 Days of Homemade Gifts- How to Introduction

Lately I've been thinking about adding some crafts to the blog. There are so many things I love and would would like to share them with you. Things like jewelry making and crocheting, and I would like to try some new crafts too.

Now, this will still mainly a dessert blog, but I wanted to add some other things too.

First, before I start adding some non-food ideas I wanted to ask all of you what you thought of the idea. Your opinions are important to me and I want to know what everyone's thoughts about this idea are.

I also wanted to do a little try out to see how it works out. I was thinking of doing a 24 day of homemade gifts; where I show easy and affordable gifts that you can make. There will be sweets and non sweets.

So, there is the idea. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Some great looking recipes you have posted here. I can't wait to try one out especially the chocolate covered peanut butter graham cookie balls. I love crafts, don't always have time for it but it's one way I can be creative. I'm in to card making as I used to be a stampin up demonstrator more for fun and getting discounts than a business. Anyways to the point I'd love to see some crafts particularly cards maybe Xmas since that's coming up... Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its a great idea! i watched this show called kirsty allspops homemade christmas back when we were stationed in england and it made me want to do it as well. can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. And, welcome to my blog Michelle. I hope you enjoy the recipes and everything coming up in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the Finding New Friends Weekend Hop. I'm following you by GFC and twitter. I'd love if you stopped by my blog too!

    Great ideas! We love making homemade gifts for teachers for the holidays.

    Lisa
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete