Saturday, October 29, 2011

This Would Happen to Me- Update

So, the oven repair guy came to check the oven yesterday, and it turned out that the igniter was broken. It didn't burn out or anything; I guess a wire in it came out and it was not fixable. He ended up replacing the part.

It didn't take very long and, to my surprise, the price wasn't too bad either.

Yay! My oven works again! I can not begin to tell you all how excited I am to have it back up and running again, and I didn't have to wait that long either. Also, it is working better than ever. The oven heats up so much faster now. I'm so excited!

So, thank you oven repair guy for saving my sanity and getting my oven up and running again. And, thank you readers for your encouraging words. I couldn't have gotten throught those two ovenless days without them.

3 comments:

  1. I am soo glad you have your oven back. I can't wait to see what you bake next.
    Lexi
    http://cupcakedaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard to not have a working oven ,especially if you like baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have your oven again, and it didn't cost too much. I'm sure it was hard not having it.

    ReplyDelete