Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Here's to New Beginnings in 2017

Happy New Year everyone! This is going to be an amazing year. No more looking back, only looking forward.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year. I have a confession to make. I have not posted here in a year. I'm actually pretty embarrassed about it too. There is no good excuse for it; just bad ones I used to talk myself out of posting. That ends now.  Once a week I'll be posting something new. It might be a new sewing or crochet project or a new recipe. If you would like to see something new let me know in the comments.  I would love to hear your ideas.

The New Year brings inspiration and new beginnings. It's a great time to start a project. I have decided to do a 365 photo challenge.  Each day I'll be taking two photos,  one for instagram and one for a photo album I'll be putting together.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me, I know it hasn't been easy. Let's ring in the new year with amazing challenges and growth.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your weekly posts. Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad that you're here. It's good to be back.

      Delete