Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Your favorite Snickerdoodle recipe (with out the cinnamon sugar mixture)
Green food coloring
1 bag white chocolate chips
1. Make your snickerdoodle recipe. When it is a dough add 5 or six drops of green food coloring. Mix well.
2. Bake the cookies according to the recipe instructions. Cool completely.
3. While the cookies are cooling melt white chocolate chips in the microwave at 20 second intervals; stirring after each time until smooth.
4. Dip cookies in white chocolate and then dip the top part of the cookie in some sprinkles.
5. Place the cookies on cookie sheets lined with wax paper until set. Enjoy!
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
I've been having some issues with keeping up with my posts( hubby doesn't like that I blog). I am trying to post as often as I can and I have tons of recipe ideas. Ok, enough rambling here is the recipe. I hope you all like it. I also wanted to thank you all for sticking with me.
1 cup milk
1 Tbl. white chocolate chips
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Heat milk in a mug in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add white chocolate chips and stir until melted completly.
3. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well and enjoy.
Makes a single serving. If you try this recipe or any of my other recipes I would love to hear what you think. This is a very sweet drink and if you want a milder white chocolate flavor you can always add less white chocolate. Have fun and enjoy.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
I finally finished my second sewing project. I was going to make a pillow cover but decided on a throw pillow for my daughter. Sewing with a machine is getting easier but I still need more practice. So, here it is. I love the fabric, it reminds me of summer. I would love to hear what you think. If you have any advice on sewing I would love some tips. Thanks for stopping by and please stop by often.