Hey everyone! Guess what. I have another recipe for you. St. Patrick's Day is coming up and I wanted to do a festive recipe for you. I took the snickerdoodle recipe and made a different kind of cookie. Here is the recipe, I hope you all enjoy it. It's a great recipe to do with your kids.
Your favorite Snickerdoodle recipe (with out the cinnamon sugar mixture)
Green food coloring
1 bag white chocolate chips
1. Make your snickerdoodle recipe. When it is a dough add 5 or six drops of green food coloring. Mix well.
2. Bake the cookies according to the recipe instructions. Cool completely.
3. While the cookies are cooling melt white chocolate chips in the microwave at 20 second intervals; stirring after each time until smooth.
4. Dip cookies in white chocolate and then dip the top part of the cookie in some sprinkles.
5. Place the cookies on cookie sheets lined with wax paper until set. Enjoy!