Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Single Serving Cinnamon White Hot Chocolate

               It's been a while since I posted a recipe and guess what! I have a recipe for you today. Like all my other recipes it is super simple. It's rich and yummy, a dessert in itself.

             I've been having some issues with keeping up with my posts( hubby doesn't like that I blog). I am trying to post as often as I can and I have tons of recipe ideas. Ok, enough rambling here is the recipe. I hope you all like it. I also wanted to thank you all for sticking with me.


          Ingrediants:

         1 cup milk

         1 Tbl. white chocolate chips

         1/4 tsp. vanilla

         1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon


         Instructions:

        1. Heat milk in a mug in the microwave for 2 minutes.

        2. Add white chocolate chips and stir until melted completly.

        3. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well and enjoy.

Makes a single serving. If you try this recipe or any of my other recipes I would love to hear what you think. This is a very sweet drink and if you want a milder white chocolate flavor you can always add less white chocolate. Have fun and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment