Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Personal Note



                First of all, I want to apologize for not posting these last couple of weeks. I've been a little

discouraged in my writing lately. It's frustrating knowing that some people don't support you in your

dreams or don't agree with your ideas. How do you deal with discouragement and frustration?

                Sometimes, I think, people don't see beyond their own opinions and don't try to understand

where you are coming from. So, trying to work on things you love when the other person is not

around seems like the best option. But, it should it shouldn't be this way.  Being able to do what

makes you happy without worrying about what the other person thinks shouldn't be a problem. So,

from here on out let's declare that we don't care about the opinion of others and just do what makes

us happy. If you want to write, then write. If you want to dance, then dance. If you want to start your

own bakery then does it. The point is that if you feel deep in your heart it is something you are meant

to do and it makes you happy then do it.



             On to other news. I also want to touch on what is coming up for the blog and I think you are

going to like it. I'm going to start doing some reviews once a month, starting in March. Now, these

reviews are going to be my personal opinion. I'm not working with any companies for these reviews.

I'll also share with you my favorites from time to time. Don't worry there will still be recipes and

crafty fun.

           Now, my question for you is: What would you like to see reviewed? Baking products, candy

making products, candy in general etc.? Let me know in the comments below. Have a sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment