So, while I was trying to get this post done yesterday I ended up running out of sun light while taking the pictures and had to finish up today. That's why the post is a little late today. Here it is; the candy bark that I told you about last week. I hope you enjoy it. The recipe is super easy and it makes a great Holiday gift.
2cups white chocolate chips
7 assorted mini candy bars
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips for drizzling, (optional)
1. Slice candy bars inro 4 to 5 pieces
2. Melt the white chocolate chips until smooth
3. Stir the candy bars into the white chocolate
4. Pour onto cookie sheet lined with was paper until set, about 30 minuts to an hour.
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Let cool
6. Break the bark into medium to small small pieces
Serves about 8. Enjoy! Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions ask away.