Today is, finally, the first day of the 12 Days of Handmade. During these days I am going to show you some of my favorite things to make, some recipes, and some new things I am trying. The First Day is a sweet day and new recipe. It is very simple and very yummy. These little bits of yumminess (not sure if this is a real word) will go great in a festive treat bag and then placed in an even more festive coffee mug. Ok, here is the recipe. I hope you all like it and enjoy these 12 Days of Handmade.
12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Mint Candy Flavoring Oil
Green or Red Sprinkles
1. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir after each time.
2. Add a few drops of the flavoring at a time stirring after each addition until the flavor is to your liking.
3. Drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
4. Sprinkle with sprinkles while still wet.
5. Leave on counter until set. Store in a container.
Makes about 24-36