Hello everyone, I hope you are all are enjoying your evening. I have some good news, I have a new recipe for you! Like all of the recipes here this one is really easy and doesn't take a lot of time. When I made these pancakes I thought they were going to be too rich, but because I added the almonds the chocolate was not as rich. This made everything so much better.
Ingrediants for Strawberry sauce:
whole frozen strawberries
1 TBL. sugar ( you can add more if you would like a sweeter sauce.)
1 tsp. vanilla
a little bit of water
Instructions for strawberry sauce:
1. Add everything to a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium to low heat until thickened.
Ingrediants for Pancakes:
2 cups of pancake mix
dark chocolate chips
Instructions for pancakes:
1. Make pancake mix according to the instructions on the box.
2. Add vanilla and mix well.
3. Heat up pan and spray with cooking spray. Add desired amount of pancake mix to hot pan.
4. Add chocolate chips then add almonds.
5. Flip when the edges are dry. Cooke other side until golden brown.
6. Plate and add strawberry sauce. Enjoy. Makes about 5 or 6 regulare size pancakes.