Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Idea for a Homemade Fancy Coffee

I just wanted to write a quick post for a coffee idea. It's super easy and it can open up so many possibilities.

One day, a couple of weeks ago I was tired of just coffee so I added a few things. This is just a simple idea if you want to change up your regular coffee.

No picture today, but I don't think you will need one.

What you will need:

Vanilla flavored instant coffee
 Milk
 1 tsp. sugar (or less)
 whipped cream
 cinnamon

 What to do:

1. Make the instant coffee as directed.

2. Add milk and sugar to your liking. (can alson use a none dairy creamer)

3. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.

That's it. I know it's not much, but it's good. Maybe you will be inspired to try your own coffee combination. You can also use coffee flavoring instead of the vanilla flavored coffee. I hope you like it. You could even add a piece of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment