These brownies were a hit at our July 4th celebration. They a super easy and a great project to do with the kids.
1. Your favorite brownie recipe or mix
2. 1 package marshmallow candy melts
3. Red and blue colored sugar
1. Make your favorite brownie recipe, I used Nestle's recipe, and let them cool completely.
2. Melt the candy melts in a microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
3. Dip brownies in melts and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
4. Let dry and enjoy.
My daughter had so much fun coloring the sugar. Thank you for stopping by. If you try any recipes please let me know what you think, and come back often.