Another sweet recipe for another beautiful day. This one is made of one of my favorite flavor combinations. I'm not going to talk very much this time. Lets get right to the recipe today.
18 oz. pink candy coating
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk ( the canned kind)
1. Pour 1/3 of the candy coating into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
2. Put candy coating into mini cupcake liners just covering the bottom. Let harden.
3. Add chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl.
4. Heat coconut milk until simmer and add it to the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
5. Add shredded coconut to the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
6. Cover and chill just until it's cool enough not to melt the candy coating.
7. Add chocolate mixture on top of the coating. Make sure to leave enough room for another layer of candy coating.
8. Let set for about 30-45 minutes.
9. Melt the rest of the candy coating and top the cups. Add sprinkles and let set.
Makes 30 cups. Refrigerate in and air tight container. Enjoy!