The truffles a finally ready! And they are so good. If you like blueberries and cream you will love these truffles. They are made with white chocolate and dried wild blueberries, yum.
I know it has been a while since I've made a truffle recipe. I'm trying to find that balance between the recipes and the other things I post.
Before I get to the recipe I want to thank you all for being patient with me. It would have been up yesterday but I had to take the little one to a doctor appointment.
Alright here we go.
Blueberries and cream truffles
12 oz. white chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup dried blueberries
2 pkgs white candy coating
1. Place the white chocolate chips in a medium heat safe bowl.
2. Heat whipping cream over medium heat until just boiling.
3. Pour whipping cream over white chocolate chips. Let stand for 30 seconds. Stir until melted.
4. Stir in blueberries and mix well.
5. Place mixture in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
6. Scoop spoonfuls of mixture and shape into balls. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
7. Place cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Melt white candy coating in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds until melted. Stirring after each time.
9. Dip truffles in the candy coating and place back on cookie sheet. Place in the fridge until it sets.
10. Keep in an air tight container in the fridge. Should make about 20. Enjoy!